The scale of Technicolor’s international operations resulted in the need to manage large volumes of procure to pay processes for which optimisation in the below areas is expected:
- Automate registration of incoming financial documents
- Process tracking
- Compromised reporting and KPI measurement
- Integration with ERP solutions
- Adjustment of workflow to business processes
- Flexibility in the workflow
Thus, the main goal of Comarch ECM implementation was to atructure the end-to-end accounts payable process while providing desired automation and user-friendliness. Moreover, Technicolor required robust workflows that were an exact reflection of their business processes, and had to put an end to unnecessary e-mails and phonecalls, they realised that there was room for improvement.